How to setup Pusher
This article will help you to setup and enable your Pusher settings.
- Goto www.pusher.com
- If you don't have an account click sign up or login with your details if you do.
- When you have signed up you may have to check your email for the activation link
- Click create a new app if you already have an account. If you have just signed in for the first time fill in the details.
- Copy the settings in the image and choose your name and cluster area, then click next.
- The next screen you should see the app keys tab click that and make sure you are on the YOUR-CHOOSEN-NAME-production.
- You will now see your api_id, key, secret, and cluster.
- Now go to your website admin panel, plugins / Tools / Pusher and enter the details into each section. You should now be able to use the pusher plugin
Last modified on Nov 11, 2019