Setting up the Fortumo payment gateway
This article is to help you set up Fortumo for accepting payments.
Follow this step by step and you should be set up soon.
- Goto https://fortumo.com/
- At the top of the page click Dashboard
- If you don't have an account click sign up.
- Enter your email address and password. You don't need to put an invitation code. Click accept and sign up.
- You can enter your details on the page or skip. You're probably best to enter your details. Click next.
- Ok now on this page click the create new service button on the right.
- Click the Web SDK.
- Now click the countries that you want the payments to work for.
- Scroll down and fill in the details, when you have done that click next.
- Now enter the details that it asks for and click next.
- Accept the agreement and click confirm.
- Ok, it will tell you that you are in sandbox box mode. Click the tab general.
- Now click Go Live.
- The popup will ask you to enter as much detail as you can, once you have done this click go live.
- Click I confirm on the next page.
- If you don't have payout configured click the link on the right.
- Enter your details and save.
- Now click your Project name.
- You will notice your Service ID and secret key, you need both to copy both of these.
- Once you have these go back to your website admin panel.
- Click plugins, Payment gateways and choose Fortumo.
- Now enter the Service ID into Fortumo Service ID.
- Now enter the secret key into your Fortumo Secret
Now you should be all set. Remember some countries need approval. This may take time.
Last modified on Nov 07, 2019